- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Litera Learning Webinar Series: What Forte Can Do to Improve Productivity
May 31 @ 10:30 am - 11:00 am MST| Free
Join us for an overview on how Forte can improve productivity.
~ Combine traditional template and macro functionality with Document Automation in one solution.
~ Use Forte to standardize and brand your documents effortlessly – no coding required.
~ Reuse variable data.
1) Use data from one Forte document to create another one on the fly.
2) Store as “saved data” to use over and over to create new documents or sets of documents.
~ Leverage reusable content to maximize efficiency.
1) Quickly build libraries of frequently used precedents, blocks, and boilerplate text.
2) Automate and share this content with other users or groups of users.
~ Style sheets.
1) Save a collection of styles and use them later to refresh any document.
2) Standardize your own clause and precedent formatting.
~ Deploy customization easily.
1) Automated distribution of all customization via a scheduled synchronization process.
A live Q&A session will also follow.
Presenter: Valerie Melville
Valerie is the Director of Solutions Engineering for the Create Space at Litera Microsystems. She has extensive background in the legal industry. Early in her career, she worked as a legal assistant and software trainer. For most of the past 20 years, she worked as the Product and Client Services Manager for a legal software company, managing client relationships, product development, and project implementations. Having worked in and with law firms, Valerie brings a comprehensive and unique skill set to all Litera Microsystems projects and trainings.
Presenter: Mike Plumb
Mike serves as a Manager, Customer Engagement & Adoption on the Customer Services team with more than 14 years of experience in the legal field. He has a strong background in technical writing, training and project management. In Mike’s role at Litera Microsystems, his sole focus is to build resources and processes to help his clients gain adoption of Litera Microsystems products at their firms.